You are here

Federal Record Center (FRC) Information

To receive information on how to obtain copies in a closed case or adversary located in the Federal Records Center, send your request to the appropriate Clerk's Office. The Clerk's Office will provide you with the necessary location number, box number, and accession number that are used by the FRC to locate your case or adversary. The FRC will make photocopies pursuant to the information form that we will send to you.

If you do not have the case or adversary number, refer to and follow the instructions to complete a search of records for the information needed.

NATF Form 90 - Order for Copies of Bankruptcy Cases