HOW TO ORDER A TRANSCRIPT
- Select one Transcription Service from the list of Court Approved Transcription Services. See below link.
- Complete Form AO 435 – Transcript Order Form. See below link.
Be sure to choose your transcriber. The Clerk and Court cannot recommend a transcriber.
- File the request in CM/ECF via Bankruptcy > Appeal > Request for Transcript re: Appeal or Bankruptcy > Other > Request for Transcript
To ensure that your request is timely processed, you must use the correct filing path.
The Court will communicate your transcript request to your chosen transcriber.
If the transcript you are requesting has already been requested by another party, you will be provided information regarding how to obtain a copy of the transcript.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Nicole Smith: 315-295-1686
Dawn Simmons: 315-295-1603
HOW TO ORDER AN AUDIO RECORDING
If you are not a registered user of CM/ECF, contact the court at the above phone numbers for instructions on how to proceed.
- Complete Form AO 436 – CD/Tape Order. See below link.
- File the request in CM/ECF via Bankruptcy > Other > CD Request
The fee for the request is processed during filing.
A CD of the audio recording will be mailed to you unless you arrange for pick up.